2.16.2009

The Transformation of a Blog-Are We There Yet?


Funny how things change. When I first started this blog, it was meant to be a sounding board for my feelings..a place for me to express my emotions and develop my skills as a writer in progress. As I sift through the posts, I realize that my focus has not necessarily been on ME per se, but on other random issues that I come across. Lately, I have been blogging on things related to the outside world, and not things that are simply focused on Eve. Funny how things change.

One day I'm writing about emotions; the next day about politics. Funny how things change. I immerse myself in all things humorous to "take a break" from the day. Funny how things change. My blog notes may be funny; my blog notes may be real; my blog notes may talk about my kid, and how he hates oatmeal. But no matter the direction or path they may take, it is all a part of my life and the things I choose to share. Funny how things change.

I wonder what tomorrow brings for this Blazin' Bloggin' Chick. What road does my brain take my readers on? That's the beauty of life..you never really know where you're headed until you get there. My life has never been cut and dry...NEVER..So I don't know why I ever expected my blog to be something I wasn't. But the end result is beautiful. Beautifully Human to quote 'Ms. Scott'. Its funny how things change....

4 comments:

Mrs. M said...

One of the great things about blogs is that you are able to write about whatever is on your mind, be it feelings or current (or former) events. Keep up all of it! :-)

Hccm said...

Write what you want, and at the end it works out great!

Hugs and Mocha,
Stesha

Helene said...

My blog has taken on a whole life of its own and I love it!! It's definitely a great outlet to write down every little thought in my head!!

Found your blog through BSU!

Amanda said...

From BSU... You know, I can totally relate to that. My personal blog kind of is a mish mash, but that's okay. It all feels right and makes me happy.