11.05.2010

Celebrate the Holidays with Shutterfly!





It is so hard for me to believe that its already November. I am still recuperating from this summer. As the holidays approach, I immediately start thinking about family events, food, and lots and lots of pictures!

My family has nicknamed me "The Paparazzi". Anyone who knows me understands how much I LOVE capturing memories. Life can move so fast, and capturing moments on camera is something for a family to cherish for years and years. In this day and age it is good to have a way to ensure that your precious photos remain available to you for years to come. Shutterfly.com is a great website that allows to save your photos in an online album, and use those photos to make greeting cards, invitations, calendars, and more. Shutterfly has truly made my photo sharing experience a whole lot easier. With family scattered all over the country, Shutterfly's online albums allow you to upload your photos for storage, and gives you peace and mind knowing that your photos are safe. I cannot tell you how many times I have stressed about photos that have gotten damaged or missing. With an online photo sharing site, all of the guess work is gone, and your photos are available to you at all times.

Shutterfly has tons of products that make the holidays special. They have a variety of greeting cards and invitations for holiday parties and celebrations. One of my favorites is the line of Thanksgiving announcements and dinner invitations. These are perfect for sharing my Thanksgiving plans with all of my friends, and a great way to kick-start the holiday season and say goodbye to Fall.



Of all the wonderful products on the Shutterfly site, I would have to say that the Christmas photo cards are my absolute favorite. There are SO many designs to choose from. They're a great way to celebrate your family's own distinct personalities and share it with your loved ones. Shutterfly definitely puts it own spin on the traditional family Christmas card. With the variety of designs on the site, my biggest issue this season will be figuring out which one of their cards I like the best.

No comments: